- This event has passed.
Human Centered Artificial Intelligence for Talent Engagement
August 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 30, 2019 @ 5:00 pm₦650000
Although Artificial Intelligence (AI) presents numerous opportunities, many challenges are arising as AI increasingly takes up workplace roles. AI will increasingly disrupt what we do, who does it and how all work is done. On the positive side, AI is expected to add significant growth and value to the world’s economy for the companies that get it. As such, it’s more important than ever that all leaders, managers, executives and board members develop their AI skills
In this era of disruption, the question is no longer whether AI will fundamentally change the workplace. The true question is how companies can successfully use AI in ways that enables not replace the human workforce, helping to engage talents at work. As these technologies continue to disrupt the workplace, it is vital for HR and business leaders, managers and board members to embrace both AI and the human element of HR to compete and thrive in the AI world.
However, businesses that leverage the opportunity AI offers will be able to speed up processes and create more time for the truly human side of the job. Therefore, to stay ahead of AI in an ever increasing automated world, we need to start cultivating our most human abilities at all levels of leadership- and to do so not just as soon as possible but as early as possible.
The Human Centered AI for Talent Engagement presents one of such opportunities for business leaders.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Talent Engagement
WHAT TO EXPECT
AI for Leaders features a series of lessons with video lectures, real world case studies, and hands on practice sessions that will help you learn the skills you need to advance your company and career. In addition, you will learn how to leverage today’s AI capabilities to improve your organizations
- Customer offering and interactions
- employee engagement and capabilities
- Competitive positioning and
- The 7 attributes of AI centered leadership
WHAT THIS COURSE CONTAINS
To ensure your success as a leader in the AI world, this course contains:
- 40+ videos
- Lectures from renowned faculty and business practitioners
- Real-world case studies
- 25+ exercises
- Preeminent articles from world class publications including HBR, Forbes and MITSMR
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
All leaders, board members, executives and team leaders at all types of organizations and at all levels should take this course. Further if you are looking to rise to a new role in your company, this course will arm you with the tools and techniques you need to drive your career and organization into the world of AI powered platforms and join companies like, Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Uber and Airbnb who are at the forefront of this revolution.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How talent engagement and AI technologies complement each other.
- The characteristics of leaders that embrace AI powered platform business models.
- Where to look for data and what data is valuable to your business and AI.
- How you can get started and the 5 steps for success
- How your organization and team can catch-up with today’s leaders.
- The economics of these new technologies and business models.
- The 7 attributes of AI led organizations.